Monday, March 10, 2014

Elle's Studio March Reveal

Are you awake? I am but I'd rather be sleeping. This time change is rough, especially for the little ones. My littles will be in rough shape for a few days. I do love the the longer days though. It will be wonderful to have a little more daylight.

We've been busy over at Elle's Studio working with the March kit. I decided to shake things up a bit and create a mini album about my day to day routines and activities. I was inspired by THIS project by Jen Gallacher. I adore Jen, I was able to meet her a few years ago. She's a beautiful, amazing woman! I so admire her and her work.

Elle's Studio March Kit is for sale HERE. This kit has so many wonderful little bits, perfect for everyday projects or for spring projects. Here's the album I created:






Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know if you have any questions! I love hearing from my readers!  Look for more Elle's Studio projects here tomorrow.

3 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS